RTH settings.

Reaction score
I have a confused noob question. When you set the RTH height in the Vision APP, like 50 m. Is that 50 M from your current height or 50 m from the ground you took of from (Home setting). Its important to know if you are currently flying in like 50 and there are higher obstacle around. The old version made the altitude you where in (if you where High up) its return height.Please enlighten me.

That RTH height is height above the home point. So think of the the home point as 0 and the RTH is relative to that.

But I have another question. When you set that value in the app, is it persistent from flight to flight or is it just for that session?

Also remember if your phantom is above the RTH height, it will return at the height it is at. It will not lower to the set height. It will only ascend to that height if below it.

My RTH is set to 150 feet because of some tall trees around these parts. It has been persistent since I set it.

I use an iPhone 6 plus with the app. I haven't used the android version.

Spiritskeeper said:
My RTH is set to 150 feet because of some tall trees around these parts. It has been persistent since I set it.

+1 Mine too. Set for 50 meters.

snowghost said:
Spiritskeeper said:

+1 Mine too. Set for 50 meters.
+2

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj