RTH - Set a new home point?

Reaction score
Is is possible to set a new home point for the drone to return to while the drone is flying? For example, let's say I've been flying for a while and have walked away from the original home point where I took off from. Can I use the app to set a new home point in my new location so that that drone will return there?

After taking off, you can manually reset the home point to your Phantom's current location or your current location. The latter requires that you're using a mobile device with a GPS receiver. You'll find the options to reset the home point at the top of the "Main Controller Settings" section in DJI GO. Those options will only appear when your Phantom is connected to DJI GO.

After taking off, you can manually reset the home point to your Phantom's current location or your current location. The latter requires that you're using a mobile device with a GPS receiver. You'll find the options to reset the home point at the top of the "Main Controller Settings" section in DJI GO. Those options will only appear when your Phantom is connected to DJI GO.
Excellent. Thank you very much.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan