Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

RTH question

Discussion in 'Standard/4k Discussion' started by Klnyc, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Klnyc

Hello guys,

Today I tested my modded ARGTek wifi booster. I flew up 6550 feet distance. I could push more but I didn't. I lost my live video feed, so I hit the RTH. Is it normal the controller is disabled u can't control it and the LIVED is not on? When I finally I saw the bird I cancelled the RTH. Any help I greatly appreciated.

2. flpholt

same thing happened to me its normal due you like the argtek did it give you more range

3. Klnyc

Ok shoot scared the crap of me.... I will post up the video soon. Thanks mate!

4. azpilot61

Not sure I understand, but sounds like you had control but no live feed which would make sense. If you have no TX control then it would have after 3 seconds initiated a RTH on its own.

5. Klnyc

Thats is correct! I just came back and did bunch of test.. The live feed always got out first and then the RTH kicks in like 3-4 seconds then initiate the RTH. Now I more confidents to fly.

6. azpilot61

So if the RTH is coming on 3-4 seconds after video then yes you hit the limit with what you have for distance and its lost the TX link as well. Stay closer! lol