Rth button

Reaction score
Has anybody had the rth button fall down inside the rc? Mine did ,2 days old. Best Buy said return the whole drone and they will give a new package. Also received no manuals.

It doesn't come with manuals. Also, several folks have reported here that their RTH button has broken.

OK thanx. I don't have a WiFi printer and you would think for 1295.00 I could get a friggn manual

todd hawkeye, you should return your Phantom if Best Buy is willing to swap it out. Otherwise, you'll need to mail your Phantom and remote controller to DJI. And, then most likely wait several weeks for them to repair it.

You can download the P3P manual here.

How do I do that

Also a friendly reminder to download the manual and give it a good read over ... I can say from experience that when something un-planned happens you don't have much time frigging with the buttons and switches :)
Great idea to program one of the un-used C buttons too BTW !!

Had my RTH button collapse into the remote for my P3 Advanced on my second flight. I went through DJI for a warranty replacement. It was about a two week turn around, which was quite awesome considering some of the horror stories I've read. I had a 2nd generation remote.. 'B'.. They replaced it with the 3rd generation.. 'C', and was free of charge.

Only frustrating issue I had was getting the RMA setup. Their online system with the chat was infuriatingly slow. The rep I chatted with was VERY slow to respond to the most basic of inquiries about the process. I eventually gave up and called DJI North America directly and spoke with someone. I think the call lasted 5min?.. And had the RMA setup with a return label in my email.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just had this happen to me so I'm going to be without my drone for a week or two [emoji31][emoji31][emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31