RTH altitude

Reaction score
Is there a way to get the return to home (RTH) altitude to show in feet and not meters?

I switched from metric to imperial to get my altitude but in the settings for RTH it still shows meters.

I have heard good and bad stories about Litchi. Both being about 50% for and 50% against. I would assume you are hearing only the negative stories as most people don't stop to take the time to post a good story about something.

What are the negative stories? When I was looking to upgrade from the limitations imposed by DJI GO, I didn't see much negative about Litchi. Certainly my experience with it over the last 30 flights has been excellent. I haven't even had a single problem and virtually never fly DJI GO. I only use if to drone housekeeping issues.

Reactions: Pharm and Jayfdee
Litchi is good software, extremely handy and versatile. Notice that there is no detail from Rod, explaining why it's not.
I did not say its not good. I said i dont have litchi. That post said dont use litchi which means i dont have it so did not know about showing in feet! I'm sure its good to use but I happy with DJI GO. Just a misunderstanding. Have a good day!

I
I have heard good and bad stories about Litchi. Both being about 50% for and 50% against. I would assume you are hearing only the negative stories as most people don't stop to take the time to post a good story about something.
Seems like a high percentage (anecdotally speaking) that have had issues with Litchi have had their issues because they didn't read the manual or didn't plan their missions well. In my first flights with it I ALMOST augered in because I didn't plan the mission well (altitude set too low for surrounding terrain). I was lucky and re-read the manual, watched videos and started paying closer attention to my planning. No problems since.

Last edited:
I did not say its not good. I said i dont have litchi. That post said dont use litchi which means i dont have it so did not know about showing in feet! I'm sure its good to use but I happy with DJI GO. Just a misunderstanding. Have a good day!
It's interesting how the omission of one letter, "I", can totally change the context and meaning of a sentence. Sorry to misinterpret.

Reactions: ROD PAINTER

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers