RTH altitude question.

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I just receive my first Phanton 4. Never had the oportunity to play with one.

I have few question about P4.

Regarding RTH and altitude.

Imagin if im in higher point and star flying, example in big kloof and went lower than the curent rth point.
If i press the RTH the Phantom will rise to the altitude using the RtH point or the actual location? If i went 120feets lower than stating position and i only have RTH altitude defined to 100?

Regarding functions
Do we have in DJi Go app the POI function?

Thanks in advance.
BR
SM

One more question, can i take photos while recording? I already try it but didnt work.

If i press the RTH the Phantom will rise to the altitude using the RtH point or the actual location?
It will rise to the RTH altitude set in the DJI GO app. So, if you have it set to 100m, it will rise to 100m above the takeoff location.

Do we have in DJi Go app the POI function?
Yes.

Thanks for the fast feedback.
How can i activate POI?

So if i go 120 down and only have 100 configure it will rise 100 related with RTH position and will not crash.

Reactions: Phantom-Four
As mentioned, the RTH height is set from your take off ground level. Where the drone is above its current location does not matter.

To activate POI you go into the apps settings and turn on the extended flight modes. You then launch and rise up 30 feet. Switch to P flight mode (switch on controller) to get the flight modes. There are many YouTube videos on how to do this. I recommend watching one or two.

Reactions: Phantom-Four

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31