Royalty Free Music

Reaction score
So where does everyone get their music from? The prices I am finding for royalty free music is crazy. Maybe if I needed it for a business then I could see the expense but for a hobby. The free stuff all sound cheesy.

YouTube has gotten very strict since they offered their Red program. I think many peeps are going over to Vimeo instead.

I have tried royalty free music and they still tag it at YT.

Reactions: dirkclod
So where does everyone get their music from? The prices I am finding for royalty free music is crazy. Maybe if I needed it for a business then I could see the expense but for a hobby. The free stuff all sound cheesy.
I've been getting my music from www.incompetech.com. The site is run by Kevin McLeod, who provides music that doesn't cost anything as long as you give him credit for the music.

I use www.pond5.com royaty free music for my needs. Prices vary from $15 and up.

Thanks guys for the information, I now will look into one of the links above & use.

Not had a problem with YT at the mo but must say I've only posted two vids as yet;)

Oh well.... I'll wait till they do then use one of the link above, thanks for the info B- Scene Films;)

We use Free Play music...the cost to us is $0.00 because it is used for a nationally syndicated television show.

I didn't know there was so many music programs out there. Thanks guys;)

Reactions: Clampit
I like Audio Blocks. $99/yr and you get thousands of high quality music clips to pick from, royalty free. No problem with YouTube at all. The sorting, filtering and search tools are really done well. But the quick hover and listen capability is very convenient, the easiest way I have seen to find what you're looking for. You also get sounds effect thrown in. These clips require NO MENTIONS of artist or source in video credits, like other free sites. Good stuff.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4