Roundabout 360 Panorama Sunset

Reaction score
Hey!

I've been running out if ideas lately, however, today i had a brilliant idea (i thought) to make a 360 panorama here in my hometown at the roundabout. It's quite large, so i thought it would be cool.
I was out a bit late, should've been there 30 minutes earlier, but i think it came out good.
What do you think?

La Rondell.jpg

Hey!

I've been running out if ideas lately, however, today i had a brilliant idea (i thought) to make a 360 panorama here in my hometown at the roundabout. It's quite large, so i thought it would be cool.
I was out a bit late, should've been there 30 minutes earlier, but i think it came out good.
What do you think?

View attachment 32187
That's beautiful!! you could do a series. The most amazing roundabout I've ever driven was the one around the Arc de Triomphe in Paris. Imagine!!!!

Reactions: aheydeck
That's beautiful!! you could do a series. The most amazing roundabout I've ever driven was the one around the Arc de Triomphe in Paris. Imagine!!!!

That would be awesome, but quite expensive to go to Paris for one panorama! =)

Oh my, I imagine we could do more than the Arc: how about one around the Eiffel Tower? or Notre Dame? or the Sacre Couer. Anyway, here's a link to the A de T. Incredible!!
Google Maps

Hmm i actually think it might be worth it. Ill ask the wife if she's up for a weekend trip! :kr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic