Rotors won't start

Reaction score
Hello again everybody.

Fresh off of my last camera tilt problem, which was resolved with several X1 calibrations, I have a new problem. Again, I have a Phantom 2 Vision Plus v. 3.0. It has yet to be flown. After all initial tests worked at home, when I went to the field and performed CSC, the rotors would not start. I moved locations, and they still don't start. They also now won't start in my home. I am not in a no fly area, but am in a restricted area. I tried calibrating the sticks on the Assistant and Remote Control programs. I calibrated X1 again and did a basic and advanced IMU calibration and nothing. The battery is fully charged and the compass was calibrated. When in the field, the Vision's lights, after calibration were blinking green with red flashes to let me know I was in a restricted area. I reinstalled various firmware as well. Again, it has never been off the ground, so there is no issue with trauma or damage to the Vision.

Additionally, the gimbal moves slightly when I perform CSC, and the X1 calibration is set to "Rev," but I am not sure what that means.

I thank you all in advance for any help.

Ray

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20