Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

I did get a tracking # from him that was Canadian post and then it switched over at customs but he should have sent ya one .
I don't know what the deal is with them .I wish they had a contact # !

That's what worried me, no tracking number. I have read this post from the start to the end that's what made my buy one. I know people were experiencing shipment delays because the RP had only just been released (new) but they all had tracking numbers. I think I'll ping them another email at the weekend & see what happens. If I still don't have any joy I'll have to go down the route of trying to cancel my order, well I'll try..

Anybody been to the the RPG Facebook account ? I don't do FB but wondered if anyone has looked to see if they died or what ?? o_O

I got a tracking number when I ordered mine. Took about 12 days in total to get to me. Once it turns up in the UK, Royal Mail should then put a card through your door saying they have it, and you have to pay custom charges before they hand it over.

Is it worth ringing your local post office if they have anything for you? They might have forgotten to send the card.

Reactions: dirkclod
Anybody been to the the RPG Facebook account ? I don't do FB but wondered if anyone has looked to see if they died or what ?? o_O
Just had a look. The latest posts on there are people complaining about having no response from them.

I got a tracking number when I ordered mine. Took about 12 days in total to get to me. Once it turns up in the UK, Royal Mail should then put a card through your door saying they have it, and you have to pay custom charges before they hand it over.

Is it worth ringing your local post office if they have anything for you? They might have forgotten to send the card.

I must have been lucky then, as mine turned up after a few days and no card from post office, they delivered direct to my address, and no custom charges. ;)

Just had a look. The latest posts on there are people complaining about having no response from them.
That's what I was afraid off ! I just sent them back mine to be repaired and know they should have it by now and being I got the confirmation where I bought it 3/21/15 maybe I ought to try and get my CC folks to do something . Don't know if they will but not gonna hurt to try ! o_O

That's the point I've not been given a tracking number hence why I emailed Keri asking for it. My bank has confirmed that payment was made 3 weeks ago now I can't get hold of anyone at RP. Don't know what to do next...:(:( Helllllllp..

He had confirmed it was in stock & being shipped.
Now you guys got me worried I just ordered one the other day have emailed them and no response, checked my bank online and visa statement says pending should I tru and cancel it or what dont want to be out 500 bucks

Now you guys got me worried I just ordered one the other day have emailed them and no response, checked my bank online and visa statement says pending should I tru and cancel it or what dont want to be out 500 bucks
Not telling ya what to do bro but till I saw that someone has made contact with them I sure as hell would !! JMHO o_O

I would at least have your CC co put a hold on it ! It is a great gimbal but if no contact ...well just saying !

Contacted my credit card company and they said payment was put thru yesterday but they told me to give it till Monday to see if I get a tracking number if I don't by then give them a call so will see what happens

Phoned the post office, nope nothing for me..

That's very worrying so it's not just us then.

That sounds just like my problem.

One more email to them, then I'll contact my cc company & see what they can do. It's just soooo frustrating, one email from RP would be nice just to put my mind at rest. I know it's not a cheap gimbal but going by this post it's very good.

Just thinking.....have you checked your spam folder for any emails from them?

My rotorpixel suddenly started pointing strait down when I power it up.
How do I fix this? I did not change ant gimble settings in assistant.
Ant suggestions?

My rotorpixel suddenly started pointing strait down when I power it up.
How do I fix this? I did not change ant gimble settings in assistant.
Ant suggestions?
Have you upgraded to the latest transmitter??? If yes, then hold gimbal wheel up when it starts up.

If no then maybe a gimbal calibration is needed.

That's what worried me, no tracking number. I have read this post from the start to the end that's what made my buy one. I know people were experiencing shipment delays because the RP had only just been released (new) but they all had tracking numbers. I think I'll ping them another email at the weekend & see what happens. If I still don't have any joy I'll have to go down the route of trying to cancel my order, well I'll try..
Hi I also ordered a Rotorpixel Gimbal from the site, did you ever get an email from them or a tracking number?

Phoned the post office, nope nothing for me..

That's very worrying so it's not just us then.

That sounds just like my problem.

One more email to them, then I'll contact my cc company & see what they can do. It's just soooo frustrating, one email from RP would be nice just to put my mind at rest. I know it's not a cheap gimbal but going by this post it's very good.
I

I did some research and di find a phone number for Keri Wilk (owner) tried calling this morning but got a voice mail, left a message for him to call me but no call

Just thinking.....have you checked your spam folder for any emails from them?

Lol, yeah checked that hoping it was there a couple of weeks ago but I'll have another look.

Hi I also ordered a Rotorpixel Gimbal from the site, did you ever get an email from them or a tracking number?

Hi squiddley, yes ordered the same as you, got NO tracking number so I email Keri just to confirm my order he did reply to tell me I had the last one in stock but more were being manufactured, it would take about 7 days to deliver to the UK. That's the last time I heard from him (3 weeks ago)

So I take it you've not had a tracking number either?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj