Rotorpixel gimbal for Phantom Vision

A bit dubious about believing anything I read on here today, because of the date! No, well done dirk for joining the ranks of the RPG owners, hope it installs OK. It should do, it's very simple, just like me ;)

Edit: love the impatient fingers gif, I'm nicking that o_O

Reactions: dirkclod
A bit dubious about believing anything I read on here today, because of the date! No, well done dirk for joining the ranks of the RPG owners, hope it installs OK. It should do, it's very simple, just like me ;)
Is it 4/1/15 there now ?

Edit: love the impatient fingers gif, I'm nicking that o_O
LOL had this site in a stickie I put up before we changed and don't know where it is now but look in here and ya find all kinds of stuff. Where I make my avatars http://avatarmaker.net/ ;)

Reactions: Electric Warrior
Success !! Well almost and now have ? Finally got it to work but had to take the filter kit and lens off as it just went straight down and shook . Now I got the settings in assistant like it said in instructions but when I have it tilted full up it looks like this , Normal ?full up.jpg
Settings are 1000.....-450......-1000

Last edited:
Success !! Well almost and now have ? Finally got it to work but had to take the filter kit and lens off as it just went straight down and shook . Now I got the settings in assistant like it said in instructions but when I have it tilted full up it looks like this , Normal ?View attachment 16510
Settings are 1000.....-450......-1000

Mine doesn't go up that far. The upper limit is about straight forward. I would, however, be more concerned with the other limit. It should point straight down. If not, then some adjustment is needed.

-- Roger

Mine doesn't go up that far. The upper limit is about straight forward. I would, however, be more concerned with the other limit. It should point straight down. If not, then some adjustment is needed.

-- Roger
It does go straight down no problem but seems to point to far up ? I need ta find the post where ya balance the filter kit on it but haven't found it yet .
down.jpg

Well done Dirk. Do you have the issue of the camera pointing down at start up using the new tx?

Well done Dirk. Do you have the issue of the camera pointing down at start up using the new tx?
Ya it goes straight down but I found when I power up I just push the scroll wheel up and it holds steady !!! Now where is it I find out how to get it to not go crazy with the lens filter on it !! I had to take them off to get it from trying to shake itself apart?
And Thanks ! ;)

Added / I got it to sit right using 1000....-500....-650 . I guess ya just have to play with it ! Happy gave me his #'s and just played from there .

Thanks. I calibrated mine with the lens filter on and it sits fine, no shaking.

Only issue I have is that I can't balance it perfect.

Thanks. I calibrated mine with the lens filter on and it sits fine, no shaking.

Only issue I have is that I can't balance it perfect.
I can't find the area talking about balancing this and calibrated what ? the bird??

Nope, calibrated the gimbal.

There's a section on the website on how to do it. I'm at work at the mo, if no ones done it I'll post the link when I get in.

Nope, calibrated the gimbal.

There's a section on the website on how to do it. I'm at work at the mo, if no ones done it I'll post the link when I get in.
When I go to the site and click on it all I get is a blank page . Maybe me just going to the wrong spot .:confused:

Reactions: Cyclone
lol, Ive spent so much because people keep posting links. For our wallets sake, mods should ban them :)

Dirk, Get that RPG to act like it should or is it still giving you fits?

Dirk, Get that RPG to act like it should or is it still giving you fits?
Getting ready to put lens back on and do all I have been shown and will report back !! :confused:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie