Rotorpixel Brushless Gimbal For P2V

Im new on here so no I had not seen the existing thread on this !

Was simply asking a question from more experienced people whether it would be worth fitting, not whether it was good value, whether its late being launched, whether its too expensive etc etc, was thinking from merely a practical point of view as someone who wanted the P2V for taking video and wanted some views on that aspect of it.

Not interested in the other arguments, just the product itself. Apologies to all those who are annoyed that I hadn't seen the pre existing thread about this product, and I will shut up forthwith !

Cheers for that m8 I have learned my lesson and will trawl through threads looking for potential answers before I ask another question again lol. It just seemed a nice product and I thought it seemed new if it was only on pre release so had no idea there would be so much history on this item already.

Reading your link info there doesn't really have to be much more said lol.

Think I will wait a while before asking anything else and just put my tin hat on in the meantime :roll:

Don't you worry about tin hats, it's just you happened to pick a subject with one of the largest post counts already and a bit of recent controversy, that's all! ;)

There seem to have been quite a few of us who have placed pre-orders, deliveries should be commencing soon (don't go there!) and so hopefully there'll be some real-world reviews in the not too distant...

Cheers, its one I will look forward to reading as the product looks good. Like a lot of people I took the easy way out and just asked a question without searching first, so I have to put my hands up to that one.

Some interesting comments about that product though, so it will be interesting to see what transpires after people have tried it.

Scottrod said:
No worries Pyro. Now just go and contribute to the pandemonium going on in the regular thread. :lol:

nooooooooooooooo wayyyyy !!!

:shock:

iDrone said:
We're a little touchy from having put up with senseless paranoia & lynch mobs wasting over 10 pages in the RotorPixel thread so pardon all of us, and I don't think Klaus meant to bite (not too hard anyways). See if the last paragraph of my post below answers your question and we'll go from there: http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6508&start=1000#p73485

iDrone ;)

No no sorry sorry Idrone is right, I didn't mean to bite, sorry if it came out that way, English is not my first language.

Actually I just tried to point you in the right direction.

Cheers

Klaus said:
iDrone said:
We're a little touchy from having put up with senseless paranoia & lynch mobs wasting over 10 pages in the RotorPixel thread so pardon all of us, and I don't think Klaus meant to bite (not too hard anyways). See if the last paragraph of my post below answers your question and we'll go from there: http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6508&start=1000#p73485

iDrone ;)

No no sorry sorry Idrone is right, I didn't mean to bite, sorry if it came out that way, English is not my first language.

Actually I just tried to point you in the right direction.

Cheers

No worries m8 like I said I took the lazy way and posted without searching first, just typical its one of the longest debates on here lol !!

gpauk said:
jimdenburg said:
...anyone know how to extend the wifi range too?

Yeah -- it's really easy. You just need 2 tin cans, and loong piece of string.......

now now tut pmsl :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4