Rotopixel gimbal wont scroll up

Reaction score
Took the phantom out today took it out of the case and now my rotopixel gimbal wont scroll up it goes down but not up it seems like it wants to it moves the ever so slightest, tried it with my iphone works on that, the only thing I did was I calibrated the controller in RC assistant yesterday and ever since then now My gimbal when using the new TX with the scroll wheel used to stop the gimbal when it was level, now only works when I tilt it down but it wont work to tilt it up, yet if I use it with the iphone it works but tilts the gimbal farther up when I use it it doesnt stop at level if that makes any sense,, but the scroll wheel doesnt seem to work on the new controller, any ideas how to fix it, it was working great until I calibrated the controller in RC assistant, did notice something else just now it scrolls down faster then it does up and if I try scrolling up real slow it goes down instead of up but if I scroll up fast it goes up, this is when using the new TX controller with scroll wheel on phantom vision 2

Last edited:
Got it working, realised I wasnt calibrating it right in the RC assistant software, she works good now except the gimbal doest stop at the middle or level when scrolling up not sure whats up with that just started doing that if anyone knows how to fix this would help used to stop when it was level until I calibrated it with the RC assistant software

Got it working, realised I wasnt calibrating it right in the RC assistant software, she works good now except the gimbal doest stop at the middle or level when scrolling up not sure whats up with that just started doing that if anyone knows how to fix this would help used to stop when it was level until I calibrated it with the RC assistant software

There's a setting for the new style controller with the gimbal wheel on the corner versus the old style controller without the wheel. Check to make sure you didn't select the new style by accident.

-- Roger

I have the
There's a setting for the new style controller with the gimbal wheel on the corner versus the old style controller without the wheel. Check to make sure you didn't select the new style by accident.

-- Roger[/
I have the new style controller with the wheel

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers