Rotopixel gimbal tilting?

Sorry to jump in here late, been on another thread........ Dirks thought;):D

Squid, my carry case I can leave the props on image.jpg but always take them off, same as you, paranoid about them bending when I shut the case.

NEW TOPIC:
Would a loose gimbal cause it to descend slowly downward??
I noticed I had a Rotor Pixel screw missing in my horizontal arm at the Collar shaft .. I was flying yesterday hovering in GPS mode about 45 feet up and noticed about a 10 foot descent, I throttled back up to level flight, level hover for a minute, then noticed it again starting acting wobbly, so I brought it in, and then it began to descend quickly down. Could the loose gimbal have caused this? Or a power surge?:confused:

NEW TOPIC:
Would a loose gimbal cause it to descend slowly downward??
I noticed I had a Rotor Pixel screw missing in my horizontal arm at the Collar shaft .. I was flying yesterday hovering in GPS mode about 45 feet up and noticed about a 10 foot descent, I throttled back up to level flight, level hover for a minute, then noticed it again starting acting wobbly, so I brought it in, and then it began to descend quickly down. Could the loose gimbal have caused this? Or a power surge?:confused:
I don't see how the RPG could cause that bro and would think that would be more of a battery issue . But that wobble thing kinda throws me !
If ya have another battery I would see if it did it with that one also . Is what I would do .
Please do post back if ya find what made it do that !!!!!

I don't see how the RPG could cause that bro and would think that would be more of a battery issue . But that wobble thing kinda throws me !
If ya have another battery I would see if it did it with that one also . Is what I would do .
Please do post back if ya find what made it do that !!!!!

I need to get some replacement screws from RotorPixel, and they are not the quickest in terms of customer service or shipping, so it may take me a while. In the meantime, I may take the camera off and attempt a few test flights after re-calibration.

I need to get some replacement screws from RotorPixel, and they are not the quickest in terms of customer service or shipping, so it may take me a while. In the meantime, I may take the camera off and attempt a few test flights after re-calibration.
You mean take the whole gimbal and camera off right ? With out that weight it might not give you what you need to see would it ?

You mean take the whole gimbal and camera off right ? With out that weight it might not give you what you need to see would it ?

True, however, I want to eliminate that there's not something going on with the Battery or ESC, etc. that could be causing the issue.

True, however, I want to eliminate that there's not something going on with the Battery or ESC, etc. that could be causing the issue.
I get that but it would seem as far as the battery is concerned it would need the weight . I know how mine takes off with it on and tried it one day with out the gimbal and camera and went I hit full up as we do I was like ...where da heck did it go :eek:
I had forgot just how much weight the 2 added to my bird . Just saying it would need the stress to show true results with the battery ,
Is fun to fly without them though !!!:D Thing like a rocket ;) Good luck and I believe I would try and replace the screws from another place as you know how long it might take for them to send a new ones :eek:

I get that but it would seem as far as the battery is concerned it would need the weight . I know how mine takes off with it on and tried it one day with out the gimbal and camera and went I hit full up as we do I was like ...where da heck did it go :eek:
I had forgot just how much weight the 2 added to my bird . Just saying it would need the stress to show true results with the battery ,
Is fun to fly without them though !!!:D Thing like a rocket ;) Good luck and I believe I would try and replace the screws from another place as you know how long it might take for them to send a new ones :eek:
Any suggestions on the replacement screws source?

I would take one out and try my hardware store first then a computer repair shop if I had one close .
Not sure where ya located but if ya don't have any luck let me know and will take one of mine out and find one for ya and mail it to you .
One of those shouldn't be to hard to find . I have had some I went to a jewelry shop that fixed watch's and got but they were like real small .
Those 4 screws if I had to would just use 2 ...1 in top left and 1 in bottom right till I found some . But now that's just me bro !!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31