Rotation speed

Reaction score
I would like to set my phantom2 to rotate slowly, as the input currently is far too quick for a smooth rotation especially circling objects etc, ive managed to do it for the HD/3D gimbal vertical axis but how do I do the same for the rotation speed of the phantom2?

TIA.

Ken

There are others who may know better than me but my recollection is that you cannot change this with a stock unit. Changing the yaw gains does not change the speed of commanded yaw changes/rotation.

I wanted exactly the same thing so I switched to a Futaba TX/RX. This allowed several enhancements which included changing the yaw speed in the radio. I use the T8J and the R2008SB, although I may switch to a higher end Futaba radio for various reasons.

+1. There are no atti gains for yaw, so you either move the sticks more slowly or use a 3rd party tx with customizable dual rates.

I must admit that when I read the original post, my immediate thought was to wonder why you don't just move the stick less. My P2 rotates extremely slowly with a small movement of the stick.

You can also try pinching the stick closer to the base of it rather than resting your thumb on the top, I find that helps when I need to be a little more precise about the amount of input I'm giving on any axis.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31