rookie from michigan

Reaction score
Fellow drone flyers! New to the forum and new to flying the phantom drones. I have a phantom 3 Professional I bought used. (Seems to be in great condition) I am looking all on the internet and I see everyone's screen (tablet/phone) on the controller icon It shows the bar signal but it doesn't show the curved wireless bars? Do you know why and what that means? I have been looking everywhere and I just cant seem to figure it out. Thanks in advance for the response I may receive.

Welcome. Where are you at in Michigan?

Are you talking about the difference between these 2 pictures? Are you on iOS or Android? And what version are you running? Are you sure it is the latest?
IMG_1328.jpg

dji-go-app5.jpg

Thanks for the reply mine is like photo 2 but at one point the were the reg bars for the rc like your picture but it also had a curved series of bars comming out the top right

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I have the app on ISO plus android and it is the same I have seen the bards I'm talking about in YouTube I did also download the latest firmware update
I'm in oxford mi

I think I have figured it out
The new dji go app has the strength bards like a phone straight triangular and the dji pilot app has the curved coming out the to right of the rc icon does anyone else have this

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan