Rollback firmware

Reaction score
I've tried tech support and was very disappointed with the lack of professionalism. That brings me here. I have read blog after blog, nothing seems to work.
I have the P4 and was able to fly in beginners mode. All was fine. I proceeded to do the update 0620 on the bird first, then controller. Seemed to go fine. After rebooting bird, and controller, I can no longer connect. I've tried tried to reset, Rollback version, all three versions, all fail. I've had the P4 for 3 months now. I'm so disappointed. I've changed usb cables, still no help. Reinstalled dji go app twice. D/l'ed the dji go 4 app, Reinstalled it twice. Still shows disconnected, channel quality poor. Controller shows in most all fields .... N/A. I've tried numerous times pressing the correct buttons getting the proper tones, then a small paper clip for 5 to 6 seconds. Front leds always solid red, back are flickering green. Controller continues.... disconnected. I've formatted sd card to fat 32. I wish there was a way to Rollback to the version that worked at the very beginning. I really could use some help with this. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my SM-G928V using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20