Roll Motor P3S

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a roll motor for the gimbal on a Phantom 3 Standard? I just brought a used phantom from Amazon for what I thought was a cheap price but then I realized this part was ceased up.

Before I decide to send it back I was wondering if there was anywhere I could purchase the parts from to try and repair? Also can you use the pitch/yaw motor, they seem just as hard to find but it maybe easier if I look for both.

If the ad didn't say that it was seized up.... I would send it back. Who knows what else could be wrong? Sounds like it was in a crash. Now, if you got a REALLY good deal on it, it MIGHT be worth keeping. Otherwise... you could get a P3S refurb straight from DJI for $349.

Problem is I'm in the uk and I haven't even seen a refurb one go for under £400 and I only paid £270.
The ad also didn't state that it was not working but there are no other signs of wear on the drone or gimbal, the flight data shows no flight time all packaging even the props were still sealed in the original packaging plus the battery is on 100% life. I can only assume someone brought it from amazon solely to replace the faulty motor on their drone because they could not get the part and then sent it back to amazon. Think I may have it sorted now tho.

Reactions: Matts175

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj