Rock blasting slow motion

Pretty Epic Video, wish I knew when something like this was going to happen to near to me.

I'd love to film something like that. What package did you use to edit it ?

Thanks! I use Premiere Pro to edit my videos

Footage seems unbelievably steady too, Just curious were you Using tripod Mode of the P4P or were the conditions just that good that day?
No i was not using tripod, I didnt have time to set it up. It was raining a little with some wind gusts, and they were ready to blast. But the P4Pro was steady enough for the shorts clip. But I know what you mean about it bring steady.
Have testes out some 15 minutes timelapses, in tripod mode. And it is not as steady as I hoped, I clearly see that when i speed up the footage.

Rock blasting of 12000 m3 ton rock. Shot with Phantom 4 pro. While raining.... Both rain and rocks
emoji4.png
Well done....any problems with the rain?

Reactions: Zorro
Well done....any problems with the rain?
Thanks alot! Well it wasnt raining before i went up with the drone but as I was scouting the area the rain came. And at that time it was time for the blast.

I can see from the video i shot before the rain that some drops had gotten on the lens. And it's not as crisp as it should have been. I dont like to fly my drone in the rain and combined with a rock blast.. it was a bit intense for me

awesome, what resolution and fps was the camera set to?

i as thinking of doing some 720p at the higher frame rate to then slow it down for slow mo vids.

i have a P3S by the way

awesome, what resolution and fps was the camera set to?

i as thinking of doing some 720p at the higher frame rate to then slow it down for slow mo vids.

i have a P3S by the way
Thanks man!
I filmed in 4K, 4096×2160 and 60 fps.
I was thinking about doing 1080p 120 fps, but read that it would in reality be more like 720p. Have not tried yet so dont know. Let me know how it goes [emoji4]

I used to work at a quarry. One day a week I helped the Chief demolitionist place the charges, and we would enter the little steel house in the bottom of the hole and push the plunger. Never got to see it from this perspective, though. Great video!

Well you know, safety first Thanks alot!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1