Robin Williams

Did he get quadcoptered to death?

I fail to see how this relates to quadcopters. 200,000 people die every day. It is unfortunate that he decide to kill himself. Yes, his older stuff was very funny, as well. I still see no correlation to quads.

Its general discussion and I cant think of any better place to talk about such a lovely talented man who has taken his own life from depression and suicide. It goes to show it doesnt matter how rich or funny you are it can creep up on anyone. If anyone of you guys ever get so low that you think its the only way out, please try reach out and talk to someone, suicide is forever, depression doesnt have to be. Take care guys.

Reactions: dirkclod
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Its general discussion and I cant think of any better place to talk about such a lovely talent man who has taken his own life from depression and suicide. It goes to show it doesnt matter how rich or funny you are it can creep up on anyone. If anyone of you guys ever get so low that you think its the only way out, please try reach out and talk to someone, suicide is forever, depression doesnt have to be. Take care guys.

well said... RIP

Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Its general discussion and I cant think of any better place to talk about such a lovely talent man who has taken his own life from depression and suicide. It goes to show it doesnt matter how rich or funny you are it can creep up on anyone. If anyone of you guys ever get so low that you think its the only way out, please try reach out and talk to someone, suicide is forever, depression doesnt have to be. Take care guys.
Every decent member of this forum will endorse this view.

discv said:
Mal_PV2_Ireland said:
Every decent member of this forum will endorse this view.

+1

It's hard to believe, I feel such a profound loss. He'll always be remembered for his work, but there will never be another Robin Williams.

Forums are communities of like minded people. We share beyond the actual hobby. Not uncommon to talk off topic in appropriate section.

Wow, I knew he died but I didn't know he killed himself! R.I.P. Robin Williams, you will be missed by many, you were a great actor and comedian and will live on in the great work you left behind.

dirkclod said:
Not funny dude . He was a very funny man and helped a lot of homeless folks. Sad day and I hope nothing ever happens to you or yours like that :!:

Robin Williams wouldn't have been as uptight as you, and he wouldn't have resorted to personal attacks, as you have. Other people were able to give their opposing opinions regarding this view without resorting to personal attacks. Clearly, you are unable to. I'm not going to get into an argument with you over this. I'll just avoid your comments on this forum. I respect his work and will miss seeing it just as much as the next person, I simply do not see any other comments that relate to other topics on this forum, so it felt out of place here.

Kelso Kubat said:
dirkclod said:
Not funny dude . He was a very funny man and helped a lot of homeless folks. Sad day and I hope nothing ever happens to you or yours like that :!:

then he killed himself because he's a F^*King PU$$Y :shock:

Really dude?

... and this is why we should stick to quadcopters here....

Yup.

Depression is awful!!!

sidebox said:
Kelso Kubat said:
dirkclod said:

Really dude?

... and this is why we should stick to quadcopters here....

It's a shame that ones desire for the rest of a beloved actor like Robin Williams, tragically died, hate someone.

Kelso Kubat said:
dirkclod said:

You're entitled to your opinion, but there's no need for this at all. Please refrain.

-slinger

sidebox said:
I fail to see how this relates to quadcopters. 200,000 people die every day. It is unfortunate that he decide to kill himself. Yes, his older stuff was very funny, as well. I still see no correlation to quads.

I can't stand people like your kind, are you sure you're human or are you so obsessed with your quadcopter, technology, the computer, internet forums, etc that you've forgotten what being human is? Get a grip!

Kelso Kubat said:
dirkclod said:

Clearly a person who doesn't know someone who has suffered with severe depression or has battled with it themselves..... Grow up

dont-feed-the-troll.jpg

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl