Road trip

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm doing a road trip on my way from FL to NY. I plan to zig zag on my way up and hopefully get some flights in too!

Current plan is to leave SWFL and get to Charleston, SC on March 2. Charleston to Knoxville, TN March 3 - 4. Knoxville to somewhere Virginia March 5. Finish up and arrive March 6 in NY.

Anyone know of any drone-phobic areas or rules? Any must see scenes? Any/all constructive comments welcome.

Edit: have P3S and 2 batteries in hard shell backpack. Willing to hike.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

54 views, 0 responses. I'm skirting the largest no fly zone in the USA and no one has any advice or knows of any clear areas?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Be careful when approaching the Reichstag! Not only with the 30KM limit of DCA but also the vast number of airports, Nat. Parks, Tons of military bases and all the three letter places.

That said, there are some cool places to fly as you roll through VA, MD areas. The Western Valleys and Chesapeake hold treasures to shoot. The Shenandoah River and more, Just stay away from Skyline drive, it's a Nat/ Park. You could also go all seaside and fly along the outer banks NC and VA, MD, DE, NJ shore. I flew off Cape May NJ, great place.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic