Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

River aerial views

Discussion in 'Photos and Video' started by RiverPirate, Jan 11, 2015.

1. RiverPirate

So I went to the Sandbar Resort, in Parker AZ, a few times this summer... flew my Phantom 2 (& GoPro 3+) as much as i could. Got some really good footage, then had it edited. I really like the results. I am ready for summer to come around again!! Are you missing the summer bug? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kidMn-c ... GbJxTp0ENg

2. Jebus

Sweet! I spend the first week of February on the river every year. I love that place! Can't wait... three more weeks!

3. knuckles

I noticed you live in san clemente where I used to live. Have you filmed any surfers there? I did a few flights at san onofre beach a few months ago. Not much surfing there at the time. I didn't know if I would get into trouble flying within view of the pier in san clemente or not.
    Cool video in Az. I live in Phoenix now myself.

4. motobob

Wow,a LOT of activity at that location! Busy river! I enjoyed your video; very colorful. You may enjoy slower/smoother transitions between different clips for your video; I thought it was great! Bob

5. 1st_time_flyer

which video editing software did you use?

6. RiverPirate

Yes, we love it in Parker! This video was a compilation from all summer... I do live in San Clemente, but have not gotten any surf footage. Just other sights from town. I have buzzed the pier once... or twice, but have had no problems... I actually had a company edit this footage for me, because I have been so busy. 'XCut.me' was who I used... I like what they have done...

Thanks for all the comments, guys...