Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

right to left shudder/flutter

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision Discussion' started by bellumgessi, May 3, 2014.

1. bellumgessi

Has anyone had this problem with a Vision: I noticed a right to left (or left to right) shudder when flying. On the video, it looks like small compensations of balance but when I am flying the vision at eye level the shift seems significant at about 1/4 to 1/2 an inch ever second or two. It makes the video look jerky - A lot.

I also have a phantom 2 with zenmuse and gopro and I fly that side by side and it DOES NOT have this compensation going on. very stable with near zero shudder/flutter of the quad. Again this the quad itself not the camera.

I am using the very latest Firmware and I had the same issue on the previous firmware. Swapped the props and checked the motors - they seem to turn fine with about equal amounts of pressure.

I really have no clue what's causing this. It is noticeable enough that QUALITY videos are near impossible.

Thoughts? ideas?

B

2. Byroman

Have you tried hooking to your computer and running an IMU calibration? How about checking the transmitter calibration as well?