Right front red light at idle

Reaction score
It's a rainy weekend here so I decided to run my batteries down to 8% for recharging.... My battery was at 38% when I started. I started the P2V with the TX on and the wifi on but no Nexus7 on. To speed the discharge of the battery up I started the motors with props on it and held on to the landing skid.

After a couple minutes I notice my right front red light when looking at the battery compartment would blink and the motor would cycle up a bit for less than a second then return to the same state as the left red light. a second or two later it would do this again.... and continued this cycle till I powered up the motors a bit while still hold ing onto the landing skid. The left front red light stayed on constantly during this whole right side light blink and motor cycle up scenario and the two green lights in the rear stay on constantly also with no motor cycling. Only the right front red light flashed and it's motor cycled or better stated it bumped up a bit and returned to idle

I have read throughout the manual several times to see if this is a normal function or a warning of some kind but I don't see anything on this.... is this a typical behavior with the motors running on idle while on the ground? I had not noticed this while actually outside flying before. But then again once I get my rapid green lights I am going up in the air and not idling :D

One other thing is the arm with the red light single flashing and the slight motor rev bump has the stiffest motor of the 4 as well..... This P2V has flown 6 times and no crashes. I was a early firmware updater who had issues with this latest firmware and its terminology cause me to open my TX and hook up but the next day when China got their server items squared away everything seem to go well when I re updated my firmware. I did a compass readjust and a TX level calibration before my test flight. One thing I did notice was it did not seem to be as locked on position as before the update when releasing the TX control levers (kind of staggered in the basic area within 5' or so?

Any idea's on what the light flash and motor bump in rev might be on my right front motor and arm? Anyone?

Where you able to solve your issue? I seem to have the same problem after reinstalling new motors.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic