Right direction stick doesn't work on the Phantom

Reaction score
Hi all,
I had to open my Phantom to install the gimbal pitch control on the NAZA. By mistake, I left the Phantom with the battery attached while I was closing the shell and the extension power cable has short-circuit. From that moment, the Phantom has a strange behavior. Right direction stick on the remote control does not have any effect on the motors, if not pushed to the corners (top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right). Left direction stick is ok. I have replaced the motherboard, but nothing has changed.
When I connect the Phantom to my PC, ALL directions are received correctly.
Could be that the NAZA is damaged? If yes, why up/down commands work correctly?
I have already tried to reinstall NAZA firmware and reset its settings.
Many thanks in advance!

Raffaeleimbo said:
Hi all,
I had to open my Phantom to install the gimbal pitch control on the NAZA. By mistake, I left the Phantom with the battery attached while I was closing the shell and the extension power cable has short-circuit. From that moment, the Phantom has a strange behavior. Right direction stick on the remote control does not have any effect on the motors, if not pushed to the corners (top left, top right, bottom left and bottom right). Left direction stick is ok. I have replaced the motherboard, but nothing has changed.
When I connect the Phantom to my PC, ALL directions are received correctly.
Could be that the NAZA is damaged? If yes, why up/down commands work correctly?
I have already tried to reinstall NAZA firmware and reset its settings.
Many thanks in advance!

Have you tested the motors using the Asst Software? That would be your first step. It's possible you blew the right side Electronic Speed Controls (ESC), so they may need replaced.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers