Ribbon connectors

Reaction score
I added xtended range antennas and in removing two of the ribbon connectors, the little black lever came off. What are the fixes/solutions?

I had two come off, one on the #2 cable and the other on one of the small ribbons on the HDMI board.

They are delicate, you can easily damage them if not removed properly/with care. Can you post pics?

Not much to see except the small connector missing the black lever. These were the small connectors that held the ribbon from the gimbal adjustment and the C2 button.

You would think the connectors would be available and could be soldered in. And you're right, I didn't want to hear that! La la la la la (with hands over ears)

For what it's worth, I used scotch tape to hold the ribbons in and it works. Of course the 2 ribbons go to the C1 button and to the gimbal adjustment and aren't critical. And I plan to add an HDMI module so that will take care of one of them. If I can remove the connector off the old module and use it to replace the #2 connector, I'll be good to go!

Reactions: funnyman850

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20