Ribbon Cable Connectors - what are they? - free cable

Reaction score
I am working on getting a replacement cable made for the camera ribbon cable. One of the items that makes this easier, is to know what the connectors are that the cable is supposed to plug into. When you do this you can just make sure the ends meet the specifications that the connector manufacture specifies. Does anyone know what the connectors are on the circuit boards? If you can help identify them for me, you will get a free cable from the first production run.

Thank you

Wheat said:
I am working on getting a replacement cable made for the camera ribbon cable. One of the items that makes this easier, is to know what the connectors are that the cable is supposed to plug into. When you do this you can just make sure the ends meet the specifications that the connector manufacture specifies. Does anyone know what the connectors are on the circuit boards? If you can help identify them for me, you will get a free cable from the first production run.

Thank you

Courtesy of Sea_owl - http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthre ... 815&page=2
Here is DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Gimbal Ribbon Cable schematics, and close-up pictures. It's easy to reproduce it (I'm too lazy to do it, personally). It is FPC ("flexible printed-circuit board"), and there are lot of companies that can make it from the scans or from the original Phantom FPC ("ribbon cable") for cheap. They scan it, convert scans to the "Gerber" file, send it to a machine, and get finished flexible PCB in a hours.

This is an ongoing project to help the thoasands of people who have the vision plus self exploding/suicidal gimbal.....

Be part of it, don't just go for profit......

Let me know the cost of the ribbon cable........ xx

Regards
Mix

Attachments

• dji-phantom2-vision-plus-ribbon-cable-schematics-1280x960.jpg
    dji-phantom2-vision-plus-ribbon-cable-schematics-1280x960.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 3,832
  • dji-phantom2-vision-plus-ribbon-cable-pic1.jpg
    dji-phantom2-vision-plus-ribbon-cable-pic1.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,744
  • dji-phantom2-vision-plus-ribbon-cable-pic2.jpg
    dji-phantom2-vision-plus-ribbon-cable-pic2.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 1,665
Wheat said:

Thank you

Attachments

• bottom_tape.png
    bottom_tape.png
    557 KB · Views: 1,763
Wheat said:

Thank you

FREE MY ***.....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers