Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

RF-V16 Tracking Issues Help Needed

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Jet Pilot, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Jet Pilot

I recently purchased a RF-V16 tracker and recommendations from various threads. Now I am about to pull my hair out trying to set it up. The SIM card is AT&T which is one of a few platforms required. I can get the device to receive commands and send confirmations. Both LED lights flash fast, so indicates its working. However, when I pull the Any Tracking app it is telling me the device is not enabled and there is an expiration date that is way off. The instructions are bad. I'm not sure if I need to do the APN data settings, or what all information is needed for that or where to get them. The is PIP PPORT and PLMN that is required but have no idea what they are or where to get the information.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. 2nd2non

Do you have a data plan? The app only works with data plan. You'll also notice the accuracy when texting position is much better. This got my first RF-V16 working. However, I just got a new one and haven't been able to get it past "not enabled" message. Same expiry issue as you state. The company I bought it from helped me get my first one going. I may need to contact them for this one.

3. Glenbob

oh oh....I have one on the way. You two have me worried. Did you guys resolve those issues?

4. 2nd2non

5. Faheem

When i switch my TK-102 tracker unit on, I get multiple smses with its location. This would use up my data on the tracker sim in no time. I followed the instructions to cancel autotrack, I sms "notn+password" (notn plus my password) to the tracker number and keep getting a "command Error!" message reply. After that, I call the tracker to check that I receive a sms with location, but nothing. Anyone else have this prob as well?