RF-V16 tracker and H2O Wireless issues

It's not that the tracker isn't working with Verizon (I'm still using H2O Wireless, not Verizon for tracker), it's that the Android App on my Verizon phone doesn't work when the only connection to the internet I have is 3G/4G through Verizon. If my phone is connected to WiFi instead, it works. Verizon is blocking my cell phone's access to gps123.org. I cannot get to gps123.org even on Chrome browser with my phone when using Verizon 3G/4G for internet.
TMobile sent me to another page with the APN.
apn,fast.t-mobile.com#
I just moved to a new location and it works. I probably just did not have a data connection (voice only) unless the retailer fixed it with manufacturer. Let me see if they respond.
[email protected] told me after entering your carrier specific apn, send command apn,apndata# That allowed me access to gps123.org.

FYI Sharon Yu /Sales (Susan Chen's associate)
Shenzhen Ruifenghuizhi Technology Co., Ltd
Office:5F, A Building, No.86
Industry Road, Longhua Shenzhen
518000 China
Phone:+86(755)83244037
Fax: +86(755)23200965
Whatsapp:+8618779135834
Alibaba Website:
http://rfgsm.enalibaba.com/
She is very helpful with answers to any questions you may have. I couldn't have done it without her assistance.

If anyone has any info today about RFV18 gps tracker same as rfv16. I have same problem tracker says off line when I enter commands on reachfar app. I am using h2o SIM card so I entered all data but have no contact with tracker. I also tried an At&t SIM card with no results. App says offline but I also have no contact with gps tracker. Thank you for any info

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

App and text settings aren't working with my H2O Wireless sim card with RF-V16 GPS Tracker. When I try to update the settings from the ReachFar App I get "Current device is offline. Can't send commands"
When I try to update setting via text, I do not get a text response back.
GPS does work and updates, as I can see the correct location from the App, even though it says 'V16-XXXXX Not enabled'.

Anyone got any ideas?

Did you try updated APN settings? Perhaps, this article might help.

FreedomPop has a free plan with 200MB of data/mo. SIM Card: Free SIM-Only Phone Service

This would be great for our use as there would be no re-accruing costs and no need to remember to add $$ to the account every 3 months. Make sure that you cancel the free trial stuff AFTER the the sim ships. You need to downgrade the plan and cancel the extra services.

The only APN info I could find for it is fp.com.attz
APN Settings - LTE SIM

Last edited:
If anyone has any info today about RFV18 gps tracker same as rfv16.

The RF-V16 is a GPS tracker, the RF-V18 is a GMS tracker. The V16 uses GPS satellites to get a much more accurate location (1M accuracy), the GMS tracker uses cell phone tower triangulation to get location (10M accuracy). The Difference Between GSM & GPS

I ended up buying a trackimo 3G tracker. It works great, thank you for info. [emoji111]️[emoji256][emoji573]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20