RF-V16 GPS Tracker Review

Reaction score
Hey guys! I have had quite a few requests for a review of my GPS tracker that I use. I know there are many alternatives out there, so I was hoping to help folks that were in the market for one. I searched this forum and didn't see anyone reviewing it, so I apologize if I missed it somewhere. Thanks!

Reactions: Brent10 and rulppa
Do you have the link for the 3D printed mounting bracket?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I see that the minimum time you can have the tracker update is 1 minute. The drone can fly pretty far in a minute. Using the Reach Far app, is it updated constantly in real time, or still just every 1 minute?
However, when it crashes, presumably it's not moving very fast. You would get a more accurate location after a few minutes.

However, when it crashes, presumably it's not moving very fast. You would get a more accurate location after a few minutes.
I would like to watch it in real time, much like how the Flytrex app works, when the connection is broken. Waiting 1 minute to see if it moved is nerve racking. ;)

Great video! Your video was one of the deciding factors that swayed me to purchase the RF V16. My unit it working great with the android app. Thanks

Can any fellow Aussies confirm this works in Australia, and have any of you had need to use it, or at least your impressions on it after testing it in the field?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl