Reward if found

A Brother lable printer. Well, thats what I use.
I also add a tiny text file to my SD card that has this on it

IF FOUND -

PLEASE EMAIL AT [email protected]

OR TEXT AT (xxx)-xxx-xxxx

THANK YOU!!!

Sample...

IMG_1018.jpg

I use a different system.

Every time I fly it, I have a boom box near me with a nice and loud opera ready to play. If the phantom runs away, I’ll turn on the boom box at full volume. I figure the phantom will immediately head for it.:)

Every time I fly it, I have a boom box near me with a nice and loud opera ready to play. If the phantom runs away, I’ll turn on the boom box at full volume. I figure the phantom will immediately head for it.:)
Funny guy.

Nice! Almost as good as tying a string to the landing gear like I do.
When it runs away, I just pull the string and bring it back. :)

Printing it for nothing makes the most sense. Put some clear tape over it (in case it goes down and then it rains)

The best sticker design I've seen looked "official". It looked like some sort of government property without lying as such. Supposedly, people might be more inclined to return if they see it, instead of whetting at the mouth when you start talking about rewards.

Google lost and found stickers for drones there's some pretty good ones out there you give them your info and they print them up

I bought several sheets of "decal film" a clear film with a paper back that floats off when placed briefly in water. I originally bought it for another application (placing my granddaughters signature on a ukulele I made for her) but found it worked great for a label on my Phantom.

Cool but if I found something like that I would tend to run it through my trash compactor. Or at a minimum cut it into small pieces and put it in my neighbors trash can.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31