Reward if found sticker?

I wrote my phone number on mine in permanent marker. Lost it in a remote canyon for 3 weeks. It was eventually found by a climber who chose to no call me and tried to wipe my number off. I was fortunate that a climber that I hired to locate it got word of the other climber finding it and I got it back Just a fluke that I did though. It comes down to honesty.

mvagusta19 said:
I wrote my phone number on mine in permanent marker. Lost it in a remote canyon for 3 weeks. It was eventually found by a climber who chose to no call me and tried to wipe my number off. I was fortunate that a climber that I hired to locate it got word of the other climber finding it and I got it back Just a fluke that I did though. It comes down to honesty.

And so it is revealed that another community (climbers) has good eggs and bad eggs.

Guess we'll need to switch from markers & labels to engraving.

Visioneer said:
mvagusta19 said:

And so it is revealed that another community (climbers) has good eggs and bad eggs.

sandpaper....
point is, you will not get it back so easily like iphone's/ipad's are protected nowadays. And even those devices once stolen or found...are probaly not returned.

I use this product that is a laminated sticker that my wife happened to have.

Also, call me crazy, but get a female to write down your info on it. My quad says to call Sarah, my wife. The likelihood of a return is higher. :)

Reactions: Bigjimknickers
borgqueenx said:
Visioneer said:
sandpaper....
DEEP engraving :twisted:

Won't get it back, but might make it more difficult to sell (a smaller, less discriminating client base)

Hi all,

I stumbled here looking for the same thing and thought I would join to upload the attached template.

Hope some of you find it of use.

Attachments

• if UAV lost.pdf
    25 KB · Views: 156

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4