Reviewing flight data

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been discussed countless times, however, I cannot find the answer I am looking for.

I know there is flight data mode on the app but I cannot access this data without connecting to the phantom. I have been told you can see flight data recorded by the app without having the bird. How do I do it?

Ideally, if someone could tell me all ways to access data that would be awesome. I've gotten flight logs from the bird before, but as far as I can tell there is no way to read the data.

Thanks guys!

I'm sure this has been discussed countless times, however, I cannot find the answer I am looking for.

I know there is flight data mode on the app but I cannot access this data without connecting to the phantom. I have been told you can see flight data recorded by the app without having the bird. How do I do it?

Ideally, if someone could tell me all ways to access data that would be awesome. I've gotten flight logs from the bird before, but as far as I can tell there is no way to read the data.

Thanks guys!
Open app. Look in top left. See icon that looks like paper airplane. Click it.

Reactions: B- Scene Films
In the app, look for the paper plane icon in the top left corner .. click that to see your flight records.
Click on one to open it up and try the controls.
You can replay the flight and see everything you are looking for.
i-bzZf6cX-L.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20