Review: Tiger Motors Upgrade for the DJI Phantom 1 & 2

Reaction score
Hey guys! I got the tmotors for my phantom2 , and figured that many guys out there would like to know if they worth it.. This is my video review!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2s3ed-BREw[/youtube]

Conclusion:
Tmotors gained 1 minute of extra flight time and feel more responsive..Does it worth it for the buck? Well, for phantom 1 owners it sure does! For phantom 2 vision/phantom 2 w/zenmuse owners with 20+ minutes flight time i guess not, since they can get a new battery with that kind of money. In my case, the FPV setup etc has limited my *usable* flight time to 15 minutes, and with the new 3axis gimbal it will propably go to 13-14 minutes, i think it worth it! This is because i prefer *longer* flights, than multiple shorter flights. But this is just a personal view on this. I love flying my phantom in remote locations, far away from home point, so having an extra minute to fly back or just enjoy the view is mandatory for me.

nice review..

Thanks man, got a lot of help from fellow phantom owners so i wanted to give something back. :)

Thanks for the review!
I don't think i'll replace mine right away, but I'll keep this in mind when I need to replace the motors down the road (any ballpark figure on a motor's lifetime? After 300 hours of use? After 500 flights?).

hey man thank you for watching..! I have no idea whats the life cycle of the stock motors, but when they die, there is no reason not to get the tmotors. :)

I have the T-Motors and think they're worth it. Great review!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic