Reverting from 3.0 to 2.0 question

MrC

Reaction score
Will it also downgrade the central board firmware to 1.0.1.24 from 1.0.1.25 that its on now?

Really? Where/when did they say this? I read about them telling people there is a problem with 3.0 and then they put v2.0 back up on the download page.

Lots of people going back to 2.0, just need to know if I can/should also revert central board firmware to 1.0.1.24. Please someone who has downgraded let me know.
Thanks.

is there any instruction on how and where to dwngrade, i just got my phantom and did the update and now it won't connect to any satellites and i can't fly it .

since the update i can't get sats to connect. and i can't fix this error. i was told a BS response from DJI that their going to have a fix that night but that was three days ago

[img]http://carbonephotography.smugmug.com/photos/i-mFs5KvM/0/L/i-mFs5KvM-L.jpg[/img]

I have had no issues whatsoever with 3.0. What is everyone worried about? Im not flying near any airports so that doesn't bother me.

Dynamic said:
MrC said:
To answer my own question, you CAN downgrade to 1.0.1.24.

HOW ? i dl the older naza software but it doesn't recognize my phantom

Using the phantom 2 assistant v2.0, not the naza software.

I know 3.0 is working for most but it was the fact DJI have told some people on the phone that a problem with flipping over is down to the v3.0 software. Then they suddenly put back v2.0 along with v3.0 on the download page. Also the extra no-fly stuff.

I'm sure its probably fine but there is no reason for me to upgrade just yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31