Reversing Waypoints in Litchi?

Reaction score
I have a waypoint mission saved in Litchi. Is there a way to reverse the order of the waypoints to fly the mission from the opposite direction?

go to "mission settings' and chose reverse for finish action just like it tells you in th manual.

RTM gets an instaban in many forums these days, as it is always sooooooo helpful. :rolleyes: But I will forgive you if you link the paragraph for me. :p You see, I am not near my P3P at the moment. But I had a spare moment to do some set up for tomorrow. I fly with a Mini3. The Mini, along with the manual, is in my P3P back pack at home

I do, however, have Mission Hub pulled up on my laptop, the main way I build all of my missions. There is no such path on Mission Hub. And I have clicked on all I can find to click on, and do not see what you describe.

Hello Fun,
Mission settings will be found on the Litchi App on your device, Mission Hub has a limited amount of settings.

go to "mission settings' and chose reverse for finish action just like it tells you in th manual.

Nope. That will just fly the waypoints back, after you flew them in the first place.
Yes, I knew about that.
No, that is not what I want to do.

I want to fly the mission backwards from its original design, by building another totaly different mission going the opposite way from my original design. I guess it is time for the manual input method

Thought that might be what you wanted, and yep, think you are out of luck!

I found a solution but it's a bit of a pain, depending on how many waypoints you have, it may be quicker to just recreate a new mission.
  • Export existing mission as a csv file.
  • Load csv in excel and add a new column, assign each way point with an a number in the existing order.
  • Add all columns to a table and sort the new column by descending order.
  • Delete the new column and save the file as a csv.
  • Import a csv as a new mission in litchi and it should load up in reverse order.
Just be aware that this will literally only revise the order of the way points, nothing else.

Regards

SiWhy

Other way is to click on each arrow way point then turn it around. Should take just a few seconds

Reactions: BigAl07
Other way is to click on each arrow way point then turn it around. Should take just a few seconds
A few seconds if you only have a few way points, I have 27 and I wanted to reverse the order and the heading. It was definitely quick to manipulate the csv then the mission.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers