Returning the standard. Get Advanced or 4K?

Reaction score
i enjoyed the standard version but was not impressed with the distance i was getting. so im returning it and since the advanced and 4k are the same price at best buy, i cant decided. im leaning towards the advanced because of the lightbridge system.

Whats are your thought?

4K is just a standard with the camera from the Pro, so wouldn't make sense to go that route of you weren't happy with the range.

If distance is an important consideration for you, then it's gotta be the Advanced [emoji106]

Reactions: lotusteve
You better get the Advanced. You're not going to be impressed with the 4K range either since it's nearly the same as the Standard.

Advanced is I think a much better value than the standard.

I had a P2V+ and lets just say I will never fly any drone again that runs on the standard wifi signals. Too many issues.

just received my p3a from dji yesterday. i really wish i would have just got it instead of the standard version to begin with. the lightbridge and remote are worth every penny. first flight with it i took it up to 350 feet and out almost a mile and had no signal issue. if i attempted to do that with the standard version from the exact same spot i could not even get half that distance without signal warnings.

Reactions: 4wd
Go for the Advanced. You probably don't need to 4K & the Advanced has 5x the range with Lightbridge.

i enjoyed the standard version but was not impressed with the distance i was getting. so im returning it and since the advanced and 4k are the same price at best buy, i cant decided. im leaning towards the advanced because of the lightbridge system.

Whats are your thought?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj