Returned New P2V, Guess I'll Order P2V+ From B&H

Reaction score
Living In The Woods Of Beautiful Bonney Lake, WA
Took delivery of the P2V from B&H last Friday. Read some posts about new P2V+ over the weekend while I was assembling P2V. Saw the release info, contacted B&H for RMA and sent it back, yesterday.

Been looking at options to purchase the P2V+. There are no local dealers for me. Amazon has it for $1,299 with free shipping, but no second battery option and because they are located in my state I have to pay something like $120 sales tax. Next choice was direct from DJI, no tax but $20 shipping and they haven't answered my e-mail about return policy. B&H is now listing pre-sales, with the second battery option, no tax, no shipping. The problem with them is, they are closed from the 13th of April until the 22nd of April. I'm thinking they won't get it shipped until at least the 23rd with the expected backlog in the shipping/receiving department. Oh well, what's a couple extra days, I guess.

Does anyone have an opinion of a better choice than any of these? Who is your favorite DJI retailer (stateside, please) to do business with?

Phil

Got you beat by 3 daysv! :)
I have no idea who msrp is. I returned my p2v to BH photo.
Would of used them , but their gonna be closed for Passover.
They are a great company to deal with.

Same here, sent mine back to B&H and would have liked to buy from them again but didn't want to wait for them to reopen. Another time. I had never heard of MSRP either, but they have sold lots of Phantoms (per their feedback) and have a good feedback rating. I sent them an e-mail and received a reply almost immediately. I probably would have gone with Amazon LLC and Prime shipping but they didn't have the second battery option.

Bullllllshit! :lol:that's my order form from msrp, look on right side. It says free 2 day shipping once released

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    491.5 KB · Views: 717
That's my order and on my details it says msrp, anyway I just emailed them to see what's up. I'll let you know. Maybe it's ******** on me ! I'm going to ***** if it's not.

Amazon collects state tax for California. So I think I'll stick with B&H even if it's going to take a week or two extra.

Here's what Amazon has:

Attachments

• Amazon.jpg
    Amazon.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 566
Here's what I got from MSRP about amazon prime.
Hello,

That's amazon. We will get them before amazon does since amazon ships by sea we are getting them by air.

Thank you,
Anthony

On Thu, Apr 10, 2014 at 6:58 PM, harold e moore - Amazon Marketplace <[e-mail address removed]> wrote:
Order ID 104-6218944-8537026:
1 of DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Quadcopter with FPV HD Video Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal [ASIN: B00J8JLOA4]

------------- Begin message -------------

I also have amazon prime , I noticed your ad has been updated with free two day shipping now. But my order says standard shipping. So I get the prime two day shipping now ?

I've used MSRP, the only thing that sucks is even if you have prime and choose 2 day shipping, since they aren't Amazon they don't actually send it out for 1 or 2 days so then you're waiting 4-5 days instead of 2.

PhilAnderson said:
Mori55 said:
Msrp has prime shipping

No, they don't.

They have FREE shipping but it's ground, not two day like Amazon Prime.

w0by said:
I've used MSRP, the only thing that sucks is even if you have prime and choose 2 day shipping, since they aren't Amazon they don't actually send it out for 1 or 2 days so then you're waiting 4-5 days instead of 2.

PhilAnderson said:
Mori55 said:
Msrp has prime shipping

No, they don't.

They have FREE shipping but it's ground, not two day like Amazon Prime.

I believe you, but mine was scheduled for shipping on the 21st. (today) and I received it on the 18th. I'm happy with MSRP so far.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20