Returned my P4P today.

Reaction score
It turned out that I had been sent a refurbished or used one by the Amazon vender. I had a few clues early such as no gimbal clamp, but was only able to confirm it when I learned how to retrieve the flight record from the drone. It had been flown 6 times in Oct 16, (I received it Jan 12, 17) and 1 time in December. I don't know if it was wrecked or just returned but I don't like getting used at new prices. Caution if buying from SSE Photo and Video.

When I get my refund I will buy another from a different vender.

Date stamp on files were wrong back then so it could have been November on those flights. Glad you got it figured out. Wow!

Reactions: Eddyfisher
It turned out that I had been sent a refurbished or used one by the Amazon vender. I had a few clues early such as no gimbal clamp, but was only able to confirm it when I learned how to retrieve the flight record from the drone. It had been flown 6 times in Oct 16, (I received it Jan 12, 17) and 1 time in December. I don't know if it was wrecked or just returned but I don't like getting used at new prices. Caution if buying from SSE Photo and Video.

When I get my refund I will buy another from a different vender.
I think all product of amazon are already used...
First you buy...
Second you use...
Third , before 30 days, you send back and amazon refound you.
....meanwhile...
Another guy buy the your previous product, or another user by another guests.
This guy love the product and take it.

Morale: your choise if you want to take or send back...the real politic of .......

Things you, a lot of smart phone, drone and other hardware made every day, over a 10.000.000 of same product ( example: just a Samsung phone ) and for this product just no more of 10%,around the world, will are sell.
And for the seller, producer,ecc is not a problem replace you or refurbish the product.

Sorry my elementary english, ciao

I think all product of amazon are already used...
First you buy...
Second you use...
Third , before 30 days, you send back and amazon refound you.
....meanwhile...
Another guy buy the your previous product, or another user by another guests.
This guy love the product and take it.

Morale: your choise if you want to take or send back...the real politic of .......

Things you, a lot of smart phone, drone and other hardware made every day, over a 10.000.000 of same product ( example: just a Samsung phone ) and for this product just no more of 10%,around the world, will are sell.
And for the seller, producer,ecc is not a problem replace you or refurbish the product.

Sorry my elementary english, ciao
Magari in italiano riesco meglio ad esprimermi :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers