Return to my crash site

No crash this time.

Great job of filming n flying..........fantastic video..........how did that feel flying in the same spot where you lost your Phantom 3S?

Was that the crash at the start of your video? Guess it went into the water eh - hence no recovery - musta been a sick feeling!

Reactions: NormanNormal
Haha, love the video. Reminds me of the movies where the character has a great failure and later revisits his past to conquer his demons. :D I did notice you elected not to attempt to fly under again, probably for the best. I remember when you lost your bird, I felt terrible for you. Glad you are back in the air. I'd like to believe the flag was lowered at half-mast in honor of your fallen bird.

Reactions: Patrick
Can you give us a run down of how/where the crash occurred? That's really amazing footage, it's clear why there was no recovery. I wouldn't put a finger in the water within a mile of that dam. I bet theres stuff hidden under the surface that no one alive today even knows about.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Haha, love the video. Reminds me of the movies where the character has a great failure and later revisits his past to conquer his demons. :D I did notice you elected not to attempt to fly under again, probably for the best. I remember when you lost your bird, I felt terrible for you. Glad you are back in the air. I'd like to believe the flag was lowered at half-mast in honor of your fallen bird.

Yah haha thx. I wanted go deeper but I'm was chicken. Don't want repeat again lol.

Can you give us a run down of how/where the crash occurred? That's really amazing footage, it's clear why there was no recovery. I wouldn't put a finger in the water within a mile of that dam. I bet theres stuff hidden under the surface that no one alive today even knows about.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I left a link at of this video. The FOV on the phantom is cropped, so is alotbcloser than what you seeing. I was under and between 2 bridge as I start ascending I hit the bridge.

Great job of filming n flying..........fantastic video..........how did that feel flying in the same spot where you lost your Phantom 3S?

Was that the crash at the start of your video? Guess it went into the water eh - hence no recovery - musta been a sick feeling!

Yip gone. I have on the cached video. I sold the conrolwr as well.

I left a link at of this video. The FOV on the phantom is cropped, so is alotbcloser than what you seeing. I was under and between 2 bridge as I start ascending I hit the bridge.

Got it thanks. Good decision not to risk your life to recover it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers