Return To Home Test (Helicopter Inbound)!

Reaction score
Hi pilots here is a little test of Return To Home function. I flew quite far and due to rain clouds I lost sight with phantom. So I decided to switch off the radio transmitter and waited calmly. After a short time I saw a tiny dot heading to my position. What scared me the most was that this helicopter came out of no where. I thought there was going be a catastrophic crash for a second. Bare in my mind phantom was flying below 400feet. Due to my position on the ground I couldnt establish how high the helicopter was, I thought it was flying straight into phantom lol. Be careful out there and follow the rules pilots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XO1Y5zCATY

Like seeing a police officer flashing his lights in your rearview mirror, that is not something you want to see. At least RTH worked perfectly !!

What you on about?, there was no law broken during this flight, I suggest you to ask questions before you start spamming.

I believe he was reffering to the pucker factor. I'm sure there was plenty of differance in altitude. Glad it came back. I have only had to do that once. Works great.

Happy Flying

No spam intended, nor implying your flight was illegal.

Just giving this comment:
What scared me the most was that this helicopter came out of no where.
another point of reference like suddenly seeing police car lights flashing in your rearview mirror. A startle, if you will.

Buk said:
No spam intended, nor implying your flight was illegal.

Just giving this comment:
What scared me the most was that this helicopter came out of no where.
another point of reference like suddenly seeing police car lights flashing in your rearview mirror. A startle, if you will.

accept my apologies I misunderstood :) Yes you are right indeed it was a scary moment haha

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20