Return to home button on app?

Reaction score
Noob here... I have a P3A and am using the DJI Go app, on the left side of the screen there are 3 icons.
Take off
Return to home and land
Home?

I'm curious about the bottom icon. I assume it's the "set home point" or something, and it looks like there are options to set the aircraft's position as the home point, or set the person holding the remote controller as the home point.

My problem is neither one of them work for me. I get an error message when I try to hit either one of them. Something like "the home position was not set" or something like that...

My RTH button on the controller always works fine, and it returns close to where I took off from, I'm just trying to figure out what this icon is for.

Also... How do I get the "help pop ups" to display on the screen. The ones that show what each feature is on the Go app? I got them a few times accidentally, and can't remember how I did it.

I think you turn tutorial on. You could check the manual too though.

I'm curious about the bottom icon. I assume it's the "set home point" or something, and it looks like there are options to set the aircraft's position as the home point, or set the person holding the remote controller as the home point.
Page 35-38 of the manual.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie