Return from repair. Nothing works.

Reaction score
Got my p3s back from DJI (motor mount cracks at screws) DJI go shows safe to fly. No sats showing , motors will not turn on. Camera does the little dance on start up and Steadies like it should. No camera view. WTF!?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

did you have to re-pair your controller to it when you received it back?

I thought by powering everything on in sequence it would sync up. Is there something special to do?

I thought by powering everything on in sequence it would sync up. Is there something special to do?

From the manual, page 24. Maybe this will help
P3S Linking Procedure.png

That did it, thank you! NOW I attempted to update the firmware....failed at 40% now when I try to start up the aircraft has no lights and alarms loud continuous annoying beeps!!

Is there an alert in the go app? Try downgrading the firmware and then upgrading again

I had the same problems, no image on dji go and after that problems with the update. For me changing device to another android phone helped for the black screen on dji go.

On the update I did try it at least 5 times before it completed. Dunno the reason for it to fail and what was different when it finished.

All the time the drone was yelling like it was eaten alive ☺

The beeps will only get louder! But it's. Normal. Another thing is it might show 99 percent complete then go to 100 and back and forth. Mine did that. But it was all good. Then yeah relink controller. It's also in the go app. Under the controller icon. Scroll to the bottom and it says RELINK. Just press OK then press the button on the copter

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20