Return Address For Phantom 2 Vision

Reaction score
I finally received and email Dji about returning my Phantom 2 Vision. The email states to return it back to the Return Address on the shipping label. He did not supply the address in the email (really - you couldn't have typed it in the email). I know it came from Los Angeles, CA.I found an address on the web of 6424 Santa Monica Blvd. Just wanted to make sure that is the address it shipped from.

Does anyone know what the return address is?

I don't have access to the brown shipping box it came in right now. I just have the Phantom box with me.

Flyboy said:
I finally received and email Dji about returning my Phantom 2 Vision. The email states to return it back to the Return Address on the shipping label. He did not supply the address in the email (really - you couldn't have typed it in the email). I know it came from Los Angeles, CA.I found an address on the web of 6424 Santa Monica Blvd. Just wanted to make sure that is the address it shipped from.

I don't have access to the brown shipping box it came in right now. I just have the Phantom box with me.

You should have an RMA # along with the shipping address from them before shipping, don't just ship it.
I emailed and requested the RMA and THEN sent it back to the address they supplied , without this you might not be able to get refund.
;)

Shipped mine back to Amazon yesterday. ****, postage and insurance came to $32.

cougar said:
Flyboy said:

You should have an RMA # along with the shipping address from them before shipping, don't just ship it.
I emailed and requested the RMA and THEN sent it back to the address they supplied , without this you might not be able to get refund.
;)

I received an email from Ben P. the lead inventory person per his title in the email. He said and RMA is not needed and just to ship it back to the return address on the label from the brown box it arrived in. Then my refund will be processed. Problem is I don't have access to that label so I was wondering if someone knew the address or maybe someone has shipped one back to Los Angeles and could let me know. I did Cover myself my sticking my order number and all the info they would need in the box with the Phantom.

Just need an address.

Thanks

cougar said:
Flyboy said:

;)

Is this the address you sent it back too 6424 Santa Monica Blvd?

Its not worth playing an expensive guessing game. Phone or email them that you need the address as you do not have it. Its not worth taking a chance on sending it the wrong place when a call or email is all you need to find out the info.

BenDronePilot said:
Its not worth playing an expensive guessing game. Phone or email them that you need the address as you do not have it. Its not worth taking a chance on sending it the wrong place when a call or email is all you need to find out the info.

Calling them is a 2 hour wait and emailing them is almost a week wait for them to get back to you. I am traveling beginning tomorrow and was hoping to get this out today. So if someone sent one back in the USA, I figured it was the same address. They only have one US location.

Flyboy said:
cougar said:
Flyboy said:

;)

Is this the address you sent it back too 6424 Santa Monica Blvd?

Here is the address:
DJI Technology, LLC
6424 Santa Monica Blvd
Hollywood CA,

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj