Results from crash at 700 ft with dead battery

Reaction score
c7947b580a0b9e07139229cdaaac991d.jpg

Yup, that's what it costs to repair a drone that is made by automated machines but fixed by hand. That's why I bought the insurance and used it once. Money well spent.
Like any factory line product, making a new one is far easier than repairing a broken one.
That's why we throw away broken DVD players.

Reactions: lone droner
That's what I don't like about this stupid company, they should at least give you the option before they fix it this thing .. was flying good it worked fine it just broke one propeller when it fell, I would've paid for shipping to bring it back to me the way it was then paid this to fix it ,,I think it's ridiculous why can't they contact you while they're fixing the [EXPLETIVE REMOVED] thing email text or phone call in this age of technology is just plain right stupid ..And how about a better explanation why there is no data is not my fault is no data I just paid him a month ago to fix this thing..Maybe I will leave them some negative feedback like that's gonna do any good ..I think they do anything to get out of fixing a drone for free :(

Attachments

• 20170106_165930.jpg
    20170106_165930.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 917
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: K Henry
When I got my repaired drone back, they offer the option of DJI care as it is like new. And, I thought I was offered an option of before paying. I had one drone damaged before DJI care and they asked me to confirm the cost and accept the charge.

So your battery died at 700ft and fell immediately? What happened to your drone's battery? Shouldn't it have descended down slowly for most of that 700?

So your battery died at 700ft and fell immediately? What happened to your drone's battery? Shouldn't it have descended down slowly for most of that 700?
this year is the million-dollar question I have posted the flight log earlier about a month or 2 ago and nobody could actually figure out the only reason I sent the drone to DJI or they can figure out what was wrong with it, it would not respond to my sticks it went well over 400 feet where I did not wanted to go I was clearly pulling the sticks down and it was going up at one point the battery just went to 0 and that was all she wrote, the battery popped out his life was saved by a chaparral and a sagebrush one propeller broke that they still flew pretty good but it was acting weird was was not responding perfectly so I sent it in, that is their report I sure wish I could get more details on that

Reactions: KevMo Photog

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues