Responding to law enforcement

And a few years from now the land of fruit & nuts will decide it was toxic and spend millions removing it. Why not go back to stones? When I first started going out west in the late 70's everyone had stone lawns that they would rake designed into. My wife's cousin was paid by the city of Las Vegas to remove grass and to put down stone a few years back, everyone who lives in a desert should remove their grass as it is the logical thing to do.
It's funny seeing all the lawns in LA and the outlying areas. They have our water all the way up to the Snake river now. Once we agree to give them north of that, we'll be competing with California for our own water. Our rates will go up because they choose to live in deserts and give 90% of their water to farmers who get paid to throw some of their crops away... and they don't believe in smart irrigation yet... there is so much technology that could stop their water losses in pipes, evaporation from their open air transportation... so many things.

Anyways... to keep this on topic.... Drones rock.

.... Drones rock.
Totally agree on wasting all that water !!!
Trying here ta do my part by not using ice !
11111.jpg

Oh yea..Drones rock :)
;)

Reactions: IflyinWY
If those toxic drink mixes are health hazards, try this one on...

image.jpeg

Remember that friendly label!! Hahaha
Just chill the bottle and drink it straight up.

RedHotPoker

WT?

This thread has gone astray.
Here we go......

Does anyone know if law enforcement on the local or state level are getting instructions on dealing with drone pilots? Aside from the negative stereotyping we see, which undoubtedly also changes how cops see drone pilots, what do we say when stopped?

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj