Respond to private messages here on phantom pilots

Reaction score
Not sure what forum to post my question in so feel free to move this post.

Would just like to ask when responding to a private message I noticed how the message I just wrote ends up in the Outbox rather than in the Sent box after pressing the Submit button. Does that mean the message has been sent and if not...how do I make sure the message indeed is sent?

Just sent you a message. And its in my outbox as well.

Oddly enough last weeks messages are in sent. Maybe there is an issue.

Yep, I just googled it and came up with same

"A private message stays as long in your outbox as the recipient isn't reading it. So all you can do is write it and wait that the recipient starts reading it"

Just bought a new phantom pro plus and lost power in the middle of flight from 300 feet in the sky dropped to ground less than. smile a way .I was not able to recover it due to the condition of the location lots of trees and bushes. is that a common problem ? any one has same experience. what should I do?

Just bought a new phantom pro plus and lost power in the middle of flight from 300 feet in the sky dropped to ground less than. smile a way .I was not able to recover it due to the condition of the location lots of trees and bushes. is that a common problem ? any one has same experience. what should I do?
No- it’s not a common problem.

Maybe you could start a new thread where people might see it and take it from there. A title like “Brand new phantom pro+ lost after 300ft power failure on first flight” should get plenty of attention.

Reactions: Cellblock776

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20