Separate names with a comma.
Sign up for a weekly email of the latest drone news & information
Discussion in 'Phantom FC40 Discussion' started by fc40, Aug 14, 2015.
Is there a way to put a fc40 back to factory default settings
Yes it is.
1. Start the NAZA Assistant, go to Upgrade
2. Click on the blue text (No updates) next to Firmware e.g. 3.1 in the assistant under info. A pop-up box will appear.
3. Type the word 'door' there is no need to put your cursor anywhere, just type that word and another box will pop up.
4. Type 'test' for the user name and '125' for the password.
5. Follow the remaining instructions to 'upgrade' (in fact it's a downgrade) and the NAZA will be reverted.
6. After the progress bar is done, power cycle the Phantom.
7. Do a software compass re-calibration and when done, follow this by a manual compass calibration
Thank you I will give this a try over the weekend
I'm surprised that no one took that name before you haha