Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Report Your LimeFuel Experience

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Discussion' started by adanac, Mar 19, 2015.

1. adanac

Has anyone been using LimeFuel replacement lipos for a while now and care to report your experiences? If possible, how long you've had it, number of flights, percentage of battery life when auto-land comes on, etc. It would be good to hear some feedback as they have been available for a little while now.

2. thestone11

I never realize such low C rating on both the Dji smart battery and this limefuel battery. On my other quad, I am using 35C Lipo.

3. adanac

Limefuel: how long you've had hid, number of flights, percentage of life, auto-land percentage.

4. N017RW

I've seen some data posted regarding P2 current demands.

They indicated 30-35 amps during max climb. If true than a 10C would satisfy the demand though a 20C would offer more margin. More "C" = more $.

5. maxwell smart

I bought 2 L60 Limefuel 6000ma . I have only used one of them, one time . I have sent it back to LF, because it discharged rather quickly. My OSD sead 65% battery and when I looked at the LED, I had one light. When I charged the battery up it charged up rather fast. LF. customer service is the best I have seen. They pay for return shipping and did not give me any BS.
    Still waiting to here back from them.

6. capodrone81

lime fuel here but only 3 flights logged, went perfectly fine, no issues. auto land percentage is stock. i didn't look into battery specifics, care to share what you found lime fuel vs oem....

7. jahjahwarrior

Had the 6000 since they came out. Probably 20 flights.

autoland percentage? I have no clue, I never come close. I prefer to land when it still shows several minutes remaining, such as 5 minutes.

Seems as good or better than the stock batteries, I have no complaints.