Replacing P3 main board ( esc status)

Reaction score
So after i had that esc error status on my p3 i decided to replace the main board, ordered on from dji reseller directly and now in the replacement process, super mad to remove a new board that has 2 flights on it just because an esc on motor num 2 has failed... I tried my best to crack the problem maybe by locating the burnt chip or section on board but it is so integrated even dji cant fix it.... If this thing doesn't run after i finish im gona just sell it as parts.... Does anyone know if after that replacement am i forced to change all 4 motors 2 if one suspiciously has failed To start. Anw ill keep posting the progress 455$ shipped to my door via DHL

So after i had that esc error status on my p3 i decided to replace the main board, ordered on from dji reseller directly and now in the replacement process, super mad to remove a new board that has 2 flights on it just because an esc on motor num 2 has failed... I tried my best to crack the problem maybe by locating the burnt chip or section on board but it is so integrated even dji cant fix it.... If this thing doesn't run after i finish im gona just sell it as parts.... Does anyone know if after that replacement am i forced to change all 4 motors 2 if one suspiciously has failed To start. Anw ill keep posting the progress 455$ shipped to my door via DHL
It will work fine changing one motor-- been there and done that.:D

It will work fine changing one motor-- been there and done that.:D
Hello,
I have about 10 hours on my p3a. It came up with the motor esc status error when i tried to upgrade to the newest version of firmware 1.9.6. The unit shows it has 1.6 on the controller and 1.9.6 on the drone but the files that are supposed to show up on the memory card arent there and the text file says it failed update. I have tried everything to reload the firmware but it won't take it. Everything looks normal except the motors will not start. I have had this phantom for about 6 months. I have done a dual battery mod to it so it isn't under warranty, any more. I just changed the control board to a brand new one and it didn't fix the firmware update or the motor esc status error problem. What do you suggest I do next? I don't want to keep spending money on this and not fixing it. Thanks. Michael

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers